5 SONGS BY GH ACTS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU FROM ALL KINDS OF LOWS



There is barely a hard and fast rule that determines whether a song is inspirational or not. This is because the  interpretation of music is largely a subjective experience and also due to the fact that what inspires people varies greatly. Generally, you know that which inspires when it sparks that unique kick of inspiration deep down within you. 

That notwithstanding, there are some songs that have undeniably fueled feuds among some people. Such is the case of some tracks that have sparked varying levels of hope in their listeners. 

Check out these 5 tracks by GH Hip Hop acts that will stir in you so much hope. And yes, you'll barely come across them on your fave radio and television channels. 


1. E.L - 12.12.12 Ft. Adoma


2017 brought unto us this marvellous inspiration off the B.A.R 4 album. This is pure inspiration, beautifully articulated in the perfect blend of Adomaa's melodious voice and E.L's impeccable flow and rich lyricism. The masterful art preaches verve, hope and liberty to dream and aspire for greatness.

"Wake up, you don't need no makeup
I can see your inner glow and that can never change, love
Dream big, aim high; winners never say die
Even when the rain comes, we hold the flame high
So when you smile and wave but deep inside you know it's not okay
When you try and try but nobody ever sees it your way,
You got to hit them with the 12.12.12
We will never crumble
No, we never back down" - Excerpt of this awesome track.

Click  link to download track


2. E.L - Shine Ft. A.I


Almost all of E.L's B.A.R albums have come with one inspirational track. B.A.R 3 followed this trend with the release of 'Shine' in 2016. This elevating track preaches strength in your lowest moments, encouraging all to hold on to the reality of the greatness that lies within them amidst every storm of despair. 

"You devastated when you starring to the mirror and your manicure reflection
Your present is depressing cos you better than the person you've become
You can run but when it's all said and done
Let it flow it started all on mystery 
We all march to the rhythm of our own drums
No one can live my life, I'll take a chance and I flip my dice
And though I fall am gonna keep on dreaming cos I know my name is written in the stars for ever...
Am on the flight headed to my dream
First class. what is life? if you can't achieve
Somebody told me, don't you ever lose your self esteem" - Excerpt of 'Shine'

Watch video of Shine


3. Omar Sterling - Bright City Lights 


'Bright City Lights' was released in 2016 off Omar Sterling's famous album titled, 'Victory Through Harmony'. While the track highlights his adroit pen-game, it goes deeper to especially inspire women to appreciate their highly priced unique worth. It also emphasises the need to value oneself above the skewed narratives of society.

"It really sad Ama thinks she ain’t pretty
Just ‘cos her Instagram likes are just a few
Look at you, are you serious? Just look at you
You are the being beautiful, I bet you never knew... I like your freckles, girl you just perfect
Never let someone tell you you not worth it
Be proud of you, love yourself that’s life’s purpose..." - excerpts of the track 

Watch 'Bright City Lights'


4. M.anifest - Believe Ft. Mugeez and Kwesta


This is another 2016 release. A collaboration between Ghana and South Africa, themed on self-believe. Such a  good and encouraging listen. 

"Live your life mek i dey live my life
Today be your day wey tomorrow be my night
And even if you left everything go be right...
You for believe in yourself oh boy
Sometimes you for burn the mosquito coil
Because dem go chop for your face dem go bite for your back...
Them try bend me, I face my fate
If I be R2bees I refuse to break...
I’m not trying to be good I’m meant for great..."  - excerpts of 'Believe'

Watch 'Believe'


5. E.L - Vim Ft. M.anifest and Bayku


This single was released in 2017 and as the title suggests, it is bound to spur it's audience with the energy to keep pushing their hustle without entertaining fear or despair.  The track was made for everybody with themes including resilience  and hope.

"You can't touch what you don't see...
You no go fly if you don't leap...
How you go know what you no dey sabi...
‘Cause man for stand on en own feet...
See me I come to realize say
No other man go make a man great..." - excerpt of 'Vim'

Click link to download track

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gyakie to close down 2021 with The Live Experience show

FANTANA FORGETS HER LYRICS ON STAGE